Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Layers and Layers!

Hello Auntie Em's fans!  Did you know that you can have a chance to win a fantastic prize by entering a layout in the monthly challenge?
This month you will need to base your layout on the April sketch from the Scrapbook & Cards Today calendar.  Your challenge is to use layers .... weather it be layers of paper, ribbon, gems or photo - whatever your pleasure.  Bring your layout into Auntie Em's and let your fellow shoppers vote on their favorite layout!


Here is my sample.  I used the Hello Luscious collection by Basic Grey and layered not only my papers and ribbon, but my hand made flowers; four of them to be exact.  I also used chipboard and canvas pieces from this collection for different texture and dimension. 

The journaling reads:

"As always you are looking pretty cute, at this photo shoot when Logan came to visit; August 2011"

~Lorena~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment