Monday, May 7, 2012

National Scrapbooking Day Blog Hop

Thank you all so much for stopping by and commenting! I so enjoyed reading them all! I am very proud of the talented ladies who are on my design team. Here's hoping you come and visit often or become a subscriber/follower! Also if you would like to join us on facebook please "like" us here So not being very techy I thought to my self how shall I pick a winner - oh I know I'll write all all the numbers put them in a hat and then pull one! But after our big Cari Fennell/Prima weekend I was feeling kind of lazy. So I thought hey why not google it and see what I can find - so I went with the first search find - clicked on random number generator for 1-88 and up popped a number! Pretty cool, eh! And the number generated is number 5 - WINNER is Monique Robertson! Congratulations! Hope you will enjoy your prize! Thanks again everyone for showing the love - I greatly appreciate it! Sorry for the run on paragraph but I can't seem to figure out how to fix it!! (good example of my not techy side!)

1 comment: