Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Summer Fun

For this months stamping challenge, I decided to stamp script on my chipboard stars.  First I inked the stars with red VersaMark, then covered them with clear embossing powder.  I repeated this 3-4 times.  I then used my script stamp with clear VersaMark and added white embossing powder.  When I used my heat gun, because there was such a thick layer of clear embossing, the white power kinda slide around, making the script a little blurry.  I really like the way that made it look, better than if it would have been sharp.

I love the photo editing available with Instagram, my favorite is Earlybird.  The only problem in Instagram is that the photos become square, and when you try to print them, unless the photo lab has square printing available, it forces a 4x6 crop (or whatever size your trying to order).  To work around that, I used Photoshop (or any advanced photo editing software) to enlarge the canvas of the photo. Then all you need to do it cut the excess background when printed.


No comments:

Post a Comment