Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Captain America

This was a hard for me this month.  My biggest challenge was that I had no Halloween photos.  I begged my son to let me take photos of him, and still, it ended up costing me $10.  And after all that, I realized that the outfit really didn't match the paper.  

This month we needed to created a pocket.  I kept it very simple, I used my mat for my pocket.  I just used my two-way tape all around, except where I inserted my journaling.  We also had to use stickers, I only used one, but I added Glossy Accents, and thread.  I also added a little punch to the pattern paper with Stickles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment