I came out of that event with a ton of ideas in my head. I've been thinking about colours and patterns and scrapbooking in a different way. And it got me excited about scrapbooking.
With all of this creative energy, I was inspired by a ton of different I found online. I hope you like these as I do!
1. Basic Grey just released two new collections Fact and Fiction. I like both of these releases because the papers look like they would work with any other collection both as basics and as accents.
2. The very talented Andrea Budjack created a beautiful shaker gift tag.
3. Donna Downey is travelling through Europe teaching her wonderful techniques to some very lucky scrapbookers/art journallers/artists/creatives. While away, she posted some old favourites for Inspiration Wednesday. This caught my eye because of the purple (to say I love purple is an undertatement). Using strings as flower stems is genius! And oh so beautiful!!
|Photo credit: Donna Downey (simply me)|
4. Debbie Hodge from Get It Scrapped! has a great post on scrapbooking with the colour blue.
|Photo credit: Amanda Jones (Get It Scrapped!)|
7. Nicole altered a few tins for her niece's birthday. Her niece wanted cash (which teen doesn't?) and she thought this was a great way to give her the money. I couldn't agree more! These are so awesome they make me wish I was related to Nicole. LOL!
|Photo credit: Canadian Nickel Srapn|
|Photo credit: Jess (Life on Lee Avenue)|
|Photo credit: Thienly Azim (mod paperie)|
|Photo credit: Monika Wright (My Mind's Eye)|
|Photo credit: Kaz Hall (This Little Shabby Shed)|