Monday, October 22, 2012

Nat Noted -- Oct. 22/12


Hallowe'en is just around the corner. I know this from all of the blog posts on Hallowe'en decorations, Hallowe'en cards, Hallowe'en layouts and Hallowe'en inspirations.

Don't get me wrong, I love Hallowe'en. I just don't have time to decorate my house and I have no idea who would want a Hallowe'en card. ;-)

There were a few things I liked online this week and, yes, I did include one Hallowe'en decoration. <sheepish grin>

1. Fancy Pants has the best altered objects. I love this trick or treating bucket .
FPBucket
Photo credit: Jing-Jing Nickel (Miss Fancy Pants)
2. All of Julia Stainton's cards are beautiful, but this one is stunning. I love how she used leftover scraps and embellies. I am totally inspired!
Photo credit: Julia Stainton (Belle Papier)
3. Noell Hyman from Paperclipping has a great post reminding us to organize our scrap space before the holiday chaos. Just as I was thinking where I would find the time, she writes: "Take what time you have left to get organized so your mind will be clear and your space will be ready." I feel like Noell is speaking to me directly! LOL!

4. I love this vintage envelope created by Anna Dabrowska aka Finnabair. She also posted a tutorial on the Sizzix UK blog.

Photo credit: Anna Dabrowska/Finnabair (Sizzix)
5. I need this.
Photobucket
Photo credit: Thienly Azim (mod paperie
That's it for this week. See you soon!!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment