Sunday, December 23, 2012

Noel

WOAH! I can't believe it's already christmas time! Hope you are all ready. I have a few things still outstanding that I need to finish but I think I'm ahead of my usual schedule most of my gifts are wrapped and they will probably be at my parents by the end of the day instead of getting there with all of them tomorrow. Unfortunately I have a bad cold :( But I'm taking my vitamins and having as many naps as possible while still getting everything done.

Anyway back to why you are all here. For the December challenge at first I thought it would have to be a blank page  (as in no photos) since I already made a first christmas page for gaby. In the end we did her Christmas photoshoot early and I used a couple portraits for the page.

This is one of those pages that just went sooooo well. I love it when that happens. I tend to get hung up on little details and I tell you that is not what is best for productivity. So here it is

Clean and simple and quite cute might I add. I used up the merry christmas tag that had been in my stash since 2006 that is always good!


And for the noel title I almost used the exact same set of letters as I did last year thank goodness I checked first and quickly changed to these lovely white thickers.

I'm not sure if I have professed my love for thickers but they are my absolute favorite thing and I love to stock up on letters you can never have too many letters!

We were given some twine and I wrapped it around the white it gave it a cute different look.

I hope you guys have a great holiday season I'm hoping to get some scrapbooking done at some point.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

Nancy


No comments:

Post a Comment