Saturday, December 22, 2012

Paper bag cards - Winter Fun style

I was watching an episode of Live With Prima the other night, and Frank made some cards out of paper lunch bags, yes you read that right! I had so many little pieces left over from the Winter Fun line from Carta Bella that I had to try making some of those paper bag cards.

The method is simple, fold the paper bag in half, glue down the flap and decorate the front, center and back of the card, leaving the opening so that you can tuck gift cards or photos inside to give to your loved one - genius!

You can check out Frank's video tutorial here: http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/27546829

Here are four cards I did using the same technique.








I hope you enjoyed my little paper bag cards, leave a comment and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment