Friday, January 4, 2013

New Year - new PageMaps Calendar

We hope everyone had a safe and joyous Christmas and New Year.  We have a brand new PageMaps calendar available in the store.  We can't speak highly enough about this calendar. There is so much inspiration and the sketches are so easy to follow and interpret whatever way you desire.

We worked with the 'Snowed In' collection from Carta Bella. Here is how the Design Team has interpreted this sketch:

Lorena's Take:

I create a Reverse Negative with my title. What that means is: using a die cutter, I cut my title and used the base sheet or negative as your title and put scraps of paper underneath to give dimension and interest.





















Sarah's Take:
I used the new Tim Holtz snowflake die that I picked up at Aunt Em's just before Christmas (Merry Christmas to ME!). It's super easy to use and add a great embellishment to any winter themed page!


Come check out the 2013 PageMaps calendar and these layouts and many more in person at Auntie Em's!

No comments:

Post a Comment