Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Encore En Francias

So the Mega Challenge has proven to be pretty big for even me. Emma provided two members of her Design Team with 8 sheets each of patterned paper. My collection is the En Francais line from Prima.

I still have heaps of it to get to, I think 8 sheets is a lot. This line is great for boy photos, and if any of you watch my blog, you will know I tend to scrapbook my daughter way more than I do my son. So, here is perfect opportunity for me to scrapbook The Boy!! I love the rust browns and the greys and blues in this collection. And some of the new Magnolia stamps that Emma has in the store are fantastic for pulling out the blues and browns.  Can you believe that the first two images are the same stamp - amazing how colouring them up with different colours changes them so much!

So here you go ... so far ... more to come, so stay tuned!

 



No comments:

Post a Comment