Monday, March 18, 2013

Nat Noted - March 18/13

March break has just ended and I'm trying to survive returning to the routine. Thankfully that includes scrapbooking!

I found five wonderful ideas online which I hope will inspire you.

1. Virginia Nebel posted a very clever way on Scrapbook & Cards Today on how to store her washi tapes.
Mar_f
Photo credit: Virginia Nebel (Scrapbook & Cards Today)
2. I love this grundgy layout by Natasha Naranjo Aguirre.
Photo credit: Natasha Naranjo Aguirre (A Painterlady's View)
3. It seems mint and coral are the hot colour combo right now. Will you use them in your layouts and cards?
pinterest board
Photo credit: Basic Grey
4. Christy Tomlinson has wonderful new rubons, which she uses for texture in her art journals. I haven't used rubons in ages, but I want to know. I really love her new printed coffee filters.
PP00900_CT_CoffeeFilterDoodlesPack copy
Photo credit: Christy Tomlinson
5. My Mind's Eye is all about washi tape this week. I love how they transformed pens, journals and this table. Wow!
Shelly Jaquet for MME
Photo credit: Shelly Jaquet (My Mind's Eye)
Have a wonderful week!


Find more scrap happiness at mamanhall.blogspot.ca or follow me on Twitter @mamanhall.


No comments:

Post a Comment