October has been the craziest month!!! I haven't even unpacked from September's Crop and Create at NavCanada....that's just insane! I haven't touched a piece of pattern paper, a photograph, washi tape, or even my precious circle maker. I never thought having my three kids in school would mean I would have zero time to scrapbook. I wouldn't change any of it though.
So going back to Crop and Create. How fun was that? I loooved scrapping with my peeps, meeting scrapbooking divas, and seeing all of the different talent. And the goodie bag was pretty awesome. It is definitely an event I will attend every year.
So here are a few layouts I created during my three days of play:
1. I asked Emma to get this Dapper Dan paper for me. I love the browns and greens. Such a wonderful collection for boys. And of course I incorporated my beloved arrows...ha.
2. Most everything I used on this page was from the goodie bag received from Crop&Create. I wanted my page to be soft since the picture (one of my favourites ever!) is so soft and dreamy.
3. Trying to keep with my resolution to scrapbook a page of me once a month, I created a page detailing the place I am at in my life today that I never thought in a million years I would be. I cut strips of paper (don't ask me what line it is, I'm horrible at remembering), placed embellies that I got from Emma that weekend, and my beautiful letters that I again can't remember what they are but know that I got them at Emma's store...;0) Oh, and I wrote my journalling on chalkboard washi tape, brilliant invention.
4. My Joe Joe always provides me with tons of inspiration for page ideas. He's my last baby so every "baby thing" he does is the last time I will experience it. Like when we put away the highchair forever, when I had to get rid of the bouncy chair, when the rocking at night stopped, when I lost it when Shawn disassembled the crib and I was never going to have a nursery again...sniff sniff. Ok, I'll stop before I go into a depression. This page was done with a bunch of pieces of paper that I pinched at the corners. I threw in some Luxe line embellishments and some Thickers sparkly letters.
5. Last is my Joe Joe's first day of school. This page was kept simple by cutting strips of paper at different sizes but all the same length. I curled the bottom of the pieces of paper to give it some dimension. That apple is cut out from a paper that had a bunch on it and I popped it up with some pop up dots. Different washi tape and cool letters finish the page.
Looking forward to Emma's all day crop on November 19th. Although there's a bunch of fun ladies going so I may not get as much done as I want...lol
See you all soon!!